Geo0.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geo0.Com , AAP KI AWAZ , Mazloum Ki Awaz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “Real Estate Cochin: A Superb Investment”
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:08 am by semobe

» Medicine from your back garden
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 am by Gorman06

» Verandah gardens
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 am by Sunderhaus

» Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services and their Noble Cause
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 pm by Mark Tafolla

» Various Ayurvedic treatments
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 am by charls

» Technology and Music
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 am by ZEROM

» Recession and Energy Investment
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am by Lubna Sutton

» Banking Finesse
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 am by robles

» Herbal Quit Smoking Pills
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 am by soumen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Asalamu-alaikum
I pay a man for regular sex EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 am by Shahzad
EID MUBARAK

May I take this opportunity to wish all my muslim brothers and sister,your family, friends and loved ones,
A Happy, Blessed and Peaceful Eid inshallah

I have one request.

There is a saying "A true believer is one who wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself"

So let us all live and respect each other.Let us create the spirit of UBUNTU

Have a blessed …

Comments: 0
Naats - Maa Di Shaan - Haji Iftikhar Tahir
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 am by BlackMan
[url=Naats - Maa Di Shaan - Haji Iftikhar Tahir ]Nats Maa Ki Shan[/url]
Thanks GEO

NAts VISIT Plz

GEO Thanks

Information Off Forum
I pay a man for regular sex EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:33 am by Shahzad
First U Click On Forum And See Topics And Login And Add Topics Basketball

Pk Pakistan People
I pay a man for regular sex EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:25 am by Shahzad
WellCome All Over Pakistan Basketball

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:30 pm

I pay a man for regular sex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackMan

BlackMan

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

I pay a man for regular sex Empty
PostSubject: I pay a man for regular sex   I pay a man for regular sex EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 am

Every month for three years I have spent up to £600 on Justin, who makes me a calmer and happier person

I’m sure I’m not the only person who hides such a guilty secret, and I’m equally sure that anyone in my position would guard it as ferociously as I do.

Once, sometimes twice, a month I meet up with Justin, a 36-year-old divorcé. We go out for a meal and maybe to a club before spending the night in a hotel. I am a divorced mum and work part time to spend as much time as I can with my four children. Justin also has four children. But what differentiates our dates from the norm is that I pay for Justin’s company, including having sex with him.

This arrangement has worked very well for me for the past three years and I hope it continues. My exhusband and I get on pretty well, but I don’t want all the complications involved in getting into a relationship – I want to be able to concentrate on my children, my job and my life without introducing a man who might well walk out at some point, thus upsetting the children. Although I know I could go out a couple of times a month and find someone for sex I don’t have the time or energy for a series of one-night stands – I want to know exactly what’s going to happen without any worries about the next day.

My exhusband and I had a great sex life, so when our marriage ended, I decided to go online and see if anyone out there could fill the gap. I found a huge number of websites and adverts offering a wide range of services. In the end I found Justin. He costs £200 for an hour, £270 for three hours and £600 for overnight – and every penny is well spent.

Our first encounter was nerve-racking and my main worry was that I might not find him attractive, although I definitely went out with sex on my mind. I booked into a hotel and spent ages getting ready, then Justin came to collect me and we went out to dinner. He’s very good-looking and extremely fit, so despite my nerves there was an instant spark and we had a great time.

He makes me feel that I’m the centre of attention, he’s very protective and caring, we have a laugh and a chat and the sex gets better and better. He always makes it special with candles and things. How many men would still be doing that after three years in an ordinary relationship?

I live in quite a small village and we meet up in a nearby big city at weekends when my ex has the children. On these weekends I always go for a night out with my girlfriends on the Friday, or have them round to mine, so nobody really expects to see me on the Saturday night. I’ve always enjoyed creative writing and walking, so I occasionally casually mention going away with my walking group or to a writing seminar. I phone the children to say good-night, and on the one occasion when their dad phoned me I just chatted away as if I were at home.

Before I leave the house on Saturday I phone my parents and sisters for long, leisurely chats, knowing that they’re then unlikely to phone me back for a few days, though I always make a point of checking for messages last thing on the Saturday night and first thing Sunday morning. My mobile is always on, so I can be reached any time, and I tend not to have more than two drinks, so I could get home in a hurry if I had to.

rendeer
Back to top Go down

I pay a man for regular sex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geo0.Com :: International World Global :: USA :: United State Of America-
Jump to: